HOLISTICOLOGY is a new science of 21st century; A unique field of study with the aim of self-discovery, self-development and inner awareness. The science of Holisticology and the course curriculum for non-traditional higher-educational programme had been created and founded by Prof. Dr Mohammad Ramin Zia in 1998 and has been developed till 2006 with a new combination of three main module of Complementary Therapies, Mental Health studies, Metaphysics and Spirituality that each one of them includes a new holistic view of the other fields and subjects. (فارسی)
Holisticology (founded 1999): Towards the mission of “Universal Peace and Unity” (Through understanding the common principles of religions and believes, this a new field of science and study for inner awareness, and self-development), Holisticology including “Holisticotherapy” is the unique combination of theory and clinical fields of Complementary Therapies, Mental Health Studies, Metaphysics and Spirituality with specialising in “Holistic Art Therapy”, “Holistic Psychotherapy” “Holistic Energy Healing” and “Holistic Spirituality”.
Holisticology in Training and Treatment: Providing A Comprehensive Pathway for Health and Healing, Inner Peace and Awareness, Self Discovery and Self-Development, through conducting scientific and practical course programmes, workshops and seminars; as well as group and individual therapy and counseling sessions.
With the aim of introducing and developing Human total Science of Health and Healing: (a) introducing the unique science of Holisticology; (b) Recognising and Gathering the international practitioners world wide, in different filed of Holistic Health and Holistic Science; (c) conducting specialised training programmes; (d) publishing a scientific Journal of Holisticology for updating latest articles in Holistic Health and Healing.
Also, The International Association of Holisticology has been founded to record the recognisable and professional Iranian practitioners in the field of Drugless-complementary therapies.
- 2012, Sep. Re-programming counseling an training offers for Holisticology at Lotus Educational Institute, toward new reforming for founding The Spiritual Medicine School.
- 2011, Founding The International Association of Holisticology has been founded to record the recognisable and professional Iranian practitioners in the field of Drugless-complementary therapies.
- 2010, Sep. Re-programming and localised counselling an training offers for Holisticology at Lotus Educational Institute.
- 2008, Dec., Establishing a new Faculty for Holisticology at International University of Fundamental Studies (IUFS), Saint Petersburg, Russia.
- 2006, Oct., Registration the name of university (as "The University of Holisticology") and
programming for Distance Learning.
- 2006 Feb., Receiving official accreditation of the course programme from American Association of Drugless Practitioners (AADP).
- 2005, Launching to introduce the university programme with the name of “Persian University of Holistic Sciences” through Lotus Educational Institute FZ-LLC.
- 2003, Providing long-term training (Starting In-Classroom classes) as self-motivated programme based on "Self-Study", and "Self-Disciplinary" under supervision of course professor; Local and Non-local trainings; Integrated In-classroom teaching and Distance learning.
- 2002, Beginning to provide short-term training courses.
- 2001, Creating the name of “Holisticology” and establishing Holistic Health Centre to provide training and treatment for Arts and Natural Healings.
- 2000, Conducting workshops and group classes, Dubai, UAE.
- 1998, Based on several years experiences of privet and group classes in Iran, starting programming a pathway for comprehensive health (mind-body and spiritual balancing) regardless of race, colour, religion and nationality (GHM).